Ps3 VS X360 VS Wii

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loke
Admin

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Ps3 VS X360 VS Wii   Tue May 08, 2007 11:24 am

Ok guys i currently have a ps3 and a 360 but no Wii and personally i prefer the ps3 but i would like your input as to which system you think is better and why. Include games you like as well.

Ps3:
RidgeRacer7

X360:
Gears of War

Wii:
P.O.S

28 Man 100TIC Public: 8.9.6.92:27015
Forums: http://trip666gaming.users-board.net
Ventrilo: vent3.gameservers.com:4705
Leader : Б|LoKe^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trip666gaming.users-board.net
sandman

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 VS X360 VS Wii   Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:15 am

See I like how the PS3 has such good graphics and all but as its price is so high see what im going to do is get the xbox360 (i have to for halo 3 when it comes out) and prob get the Wii for the same price as just getting the PS3. As far as games go for all 3 systems well so far the 3 games I want for PS3 and xbox are shared cept for halo 3 , but they are GRAW and Assassin's Creed , speaking of which I think my friend is getting xbox360 and GRAW today , prob gonna go over his house and play so might not be on today. And as for Wii scratch eh Wii sucks to me actually...lol so yeah i would prob save the what 200 250 bucks from the Wii and save up for an Iphone. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 VS X360 VS Wii   Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:43 am

The 360 is nice especially because it has the best online multiplayer out of all the 3 consoles (if the Wii even has online capability). Biggest selections of games, etc. But the Ps3 has kickass graphics and a lot of big name games. A 50/50 imo and if you want to spend the extra $200 to get a Ps3.
Back to top Go down
mIKER

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 VS X360 VS Wii   Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:01 am

well I've got a Wii, and sadly it's been one of the biggest disappointments for me. The games, as I expected look like ass, but I thought it would at least be more than gamecube 2.0.

i've had a 360, and found that i loved the thing. straight up. my favorite of my consoles (possibly a tie with n64 now that i think about it). But the thing broke. and never got a replacement.

I don't see the ps3 holding onto it's exclusives, at least not for long, the market just isn't strong enough, so other than a blu-ray player: I don't see any reason to get a ps3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 VS X360 VS Wii   

Back to top Go down

Ps3 VS X360 VS Wii
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Trip6 Gaming Forums :: General Discussion :: PC/Console Discussion-
Jump to: